Would you rather...

Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Lindsey...Hunger Games Review and Advice

First off: ADVICE. Do NOT go outside and play basketball for an hour where it's 95 degrees out and the humidity is higher than that rainforest's. Your face turns red. REALLY red.

Anyways!
The Hunger Games! Since Dianne already gave you the plot and stuff (Thank you Dianne for not making me do any work!) I will just tell you my opinion, and rant about something!

Suzanne Collins did an amazing job on this book. No joke, this is the best book I have EVER read. Ever. It even beats Fat Cowboy Self Biography. (SHOCKER!)

I give this book 5/5 stars!

Now, I feel like I need to say something more about this book, so it's time for...LINDSEY'S RANDOM RANTS!

Topic: Gale vs. Peeta
Let's get this straight. Gale utterly disturbs me. Yes, utterly. Peeta on the other hand, well...I ♥ PEETA! No joke, just ask Dianne. So when people think that Gale is better than Peeta for the main character (Katniss) I flip out on them. What's so good about Gale, anyways? If you are a Gale Believer, please comment below on why YOU think Gale is better than Peeta.

CLICK HERE FOR AWESOMESAUCE VIDEO!

~Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey_ i agree with you on the peeta/gale thing, but consider this: you have known "someone" for years. (i believe this person MIGHT have a nickname. you trust them completly. then, you enter the hunger games with someone who you think is trying to kill you. then you are forced to pretend to be in love. then ur long time friend kisses you and they both half hate each other. then you realize that the other guy being in love WASN'T all an act! i'd pick peeta, but is isn't that simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Gale is way better than Peeta, even though Gale is very mean in the end, im still in love with him <3

    ReplyDelete